Skip to main content

D - 1 Rant

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone. 😇 

Kalau macam sebelum ni, I will put the link of my entry on my social medias tapi for the time being I rasa I stop dulu kut sebab these days I may write about something that's bugging me for quite a long time, tapi I just cant find someone to talk to. Some that I can really rely on. So for those yg terbaca: 

Thank you - that means you're checking up on                             me silently. 

Sorry           - because you need to read my rant                            frequently. 

Congrats     - Because I dont open up to people so                          easily so you're the chosen one. 😁


So korang pernah tak rasa a period in your life yang korang memang down sangat? You passed your breaking point. You fall, but you are too scared to get up and fight back. Over the time, you develop a new side of yourself - I am currently in the middle of this battle. 

I realized that I had this kind of feeling in the mid of fifth semester (in my previous entry I ada cakap yg I had my mental breakdown during that time). It started from a small misunderstanding which nobody's fault. Masa tu maybe I yg terlebih sensitive so I macam terasa gila. Little did I knew, that was the cause of all this mess. 

Plus I stress dengan assignments jugak so betullah orang kata time tengah stress ni senang sangat nak jadi lebih tension and extra sensitive. I've cleared the matter long ago but it really impacted me negatively. I started to have nonsense thought. Constantly feeling sad and lonely. Frequently teary. My heart was heavy as if I carried stones in it. I wanted to cry so much but I found no shoulder to lean on. I wanted to be comforted so much but I found no hugs to warm me. It was the worse period of my life. Bayangkan I turun dari motor pun terus rasa nak nangis. Macam ada awan hitam yg ikut I pergi mana mana. Sayu je. 

To my surprise, since that time I developed a new me, the one personality that I assigned as my alter ego. The alter ego I wanted to hid so much. The alter ego which I hope it will be eliminated as soon as possible. The alter ego I keen to fight. 

Sepanjang pkp ni tipulah kalau korang tak pernah tidur lewat kan. I pun. And I hate it every single time. Because bila malam nak ke pagi tu kan, it would be the painful period for me. I am not me anymore. My alter ego taken over me. 
Alhamdulillah, I masih terjaga dari suicidal thoughts tapi the loneliness it brought tu memang buat I rasa nak nangis je hari hari. Kebetulan I selalu dengar lagu AGUST D - alter ego for BTS SUGA so dia macam kena tau. 

Tapi I puas hati sebab macam ok I am not the only one who is struggling with this. There's someone else yg ada problem macam I jugak. But I still feel empty. I need someone to talk to. Tapi I yg tak open up so I cannot expect people to constantly check up on me. 

I know its my fault. Tapi seriously, I really have no courage to open up. To publicly telling people "hey im not okay, pls help me. Pls talk to me. Pls check up on me." No I neither have courage nor trust.  I even hide this from my own family :')  Plus, I have a trust issue so that is why I dont really open up to people. 

I really enjoy listening to people. Because that is how I healed myself. I learned from their stories, I give advices - the same advice I want for myself. In other words, advising others is also advising me. But to tell people how hurt I am when somebody is ignoring me. How lonely I am because no one is reaching out to me. I feel like it burdens people more that it lightens my heart. 

I would like to keep this side of mine off my social medias. I want people to see me as a bright person. Constantly spreading positivity, spreading love. So I would be able to fight this side of me alone - by seeing everybody else living happily from my words. But I dare not to lie to myself. There were times I do feel like I am not being appreciated well - that is why I hate this alter ego of mine. 

I hate midnights. Because that is when, my alter ego is taking over me. Sometimes it kills me, sometimes I manage to win. It is really a battle between me and me at midnights. I am afraid to tell people how sick I am. I am afraid to show how weak I am. I am too scared to trust people because at the end of the day, I will still be a toxic in somebody's story. Its hard. It is really hard. To swallow everything up to myself. I am too scared to reach out. I am too afraid to lean on somebody's shoulder. I just, afraid all the time! :'( 

I watched BTS a lot lately to the point I hold onto this one quote, said by V. 

"We cannot fix you but we will be here to support you." 

I envy him for having  very concern friends. To have a friendship that anything in the world cannot buy. I envy him for having those bunch of friends who constantly asking him on how did he do today, why is he seems sad and etc. I wanted someone like that too. But I do know, I wont be having that kind of friends, forever unless I started to reach out. 

So telling you here is my one kind of reaching out. I am so much appreciated for your concern. I would frequently writing my fight with the other side of me. Wish me luck. 

Im sorry for not writing in bahasa much because when it comes to  a serious matter, I prefer to write my heart out in english. 🙏🙏🙏 

Thanks for reading. xoxo. Wish me luck! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PPBU YBR

Assalamualaikum..... Hi again peeps. 👋😁 Im back! #jangankecam  Aku rasa still tak terlambat kut untuk aku ucapkan Congratulations untuk adik adik yang baru lepas ambil result SPM baru baru ni. Congratulations!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 tak kisah lah berjaya dengan cemerlang ke, berjaya separa cemerlang ke, tak berjaya tapi cemerlang ke, tak berjaya tak cemerlang ke (eh?) You guys have done the best. Berjaya ke tak berjaya ke itu semua tolak tepi. Yang penting bersyukur. Ada hikmahnya result yg kita dapat tu macam tu. Jangan lupa sujud syukur tau. Aku tau, waktu waktu macam ni raaaamaaaiiii gila yg tengah duk isi UPU,  godek godek scholarship kan? Takpe aku pun macam tu jugak dulu. Desperate nak scholarship sebab yelah kita bukan kaya nak tanggung semua hihu. ✌😌  Jadi di kesempatan ini aku cerita sikitlah pasal PPBU  yang aku dapat ni. Alhamdulillah. P/s: This maybe long so be prepared peeps. 😜 Since lepas SPM,  aku memang tiap masa godek pasal scholarship ni. Sampailah aku

PRE INTERNSHIP STORY: Aku Dilema Nak Pilih Company!

 Assalamualaikum.... Hi peeps. Kita jumpa lagi 🙋 Disebabkan aku dahnak intern so aku nak share sikit lah perih jerih ((amboi)) mencari peluang internship. Geli pulak bila baca semula tapi yeah itulah dia intinya untuk entry kalini. Haaa kalini aku bagi peluang korang untuk close tab dululah kalau tak berminat. Kalau berminat nak tahu boleh sambung baca ((jangan kata akak tak warning)).  Ok back to the story. Seperti anda semua tahu batch kitorang ni kira macam batch intern tersakiti 2.0 lah. Sebab intern tersakiti 1.0 batch atas kitorang sebab dorang intern waktu Covid mula-mula nak merebak. So kitorang ni intern di kala Covid baru-baru nak baik. Tapi proses nak dpat intern tu yang sakit sebab time tu numbers of infected people memang mencanak naik taknak kalah. Pastu kebanyakkannya kluster tempat kerja laktu. Jadinya ramailah antara kami yg affected dengan situasi ini. Contohnya banyak company yg freeze internship dan tak amik langsung intern. Jadi pilihan untuk intern tu makin terha

PPBU YBR Part II

Assalamualaikum.... Hai peepsss. Aku rindu teruk kat korang huhu. Sebenarnya aku dah lama dah nak sambung part 2 untuk PPBU ni tapi sorrylah aku ada baaaaannyaaakkk gila kerja nak kena buat termasuklah aku ada latihan intensif untuk tauliah. P/s: Guys aku dah tauliah guyss!!!!  *emoji budak menjerit kegembiraan*  Nanti kalau rajin aku buat entry pasal tauliah tu eh. Sekarang aku nak fokus cerahkan balik kulit pastu nak tulis PPBU  ni ha. Aku baru lepas balik kem YBR sebenarnya tu yg excited lain macam tu. ((Tak sebenarnya aku dah lama balik dari kem tapi harini baru rajin nak tulis entry sambungan lol)) So ingat tak dulu aku cakap aku kena settlekan dokumen dalam masa seminggu kan? So ni sambungan dia. Lepas je aku tau aku dapat tu dia suruh aku pergi dekat portal and download beberapa dokumen. ((Bukan beberapa ye guys sebenarnya. Banyak gila huhu kesian printer kawan aku kena print banyak banyak huhu)) Dokumen tu macam biasalah ada 1. Dokumen perjanjian. Dokumen ni dahla teb