Skip to main content

What 22 Have Done To Me

 Assalamualaikum.... 

Breathe in.... Breathe out.... and set! 

Hi peeps 😁😁😁 


Its been a while since my last post. ((I guess)) 

And yeah, here I am writing at 2AM hehe. 

So guys I had my birthday last week on the 23rd. And yeayy finally I am turning 22 ✌✌✌ 😙😙 

*insert sticker dancing bunny* 

Finally dah jadi dewasa tapi masih dengan ketinggian dan wajah remaja. 😚 haha kasilah chance I nak brag sikit. ðŸĪŠ 

I actually wanted to write an entry on that day tapi things got held back so I needed to cancel my plan. But these things have been lingering in my mind RENT FREE! So Im gonna spit it all out today hehe. So if you are having the same problem as mine, may it helps you as well. 😊 

So bismillah. 

Since then, I live my life, thinking I need to be good to people if I want them to be good to me. As they say, be good and good things will happen to you. I live up to that quote for quite some times. 

And yes. It works. I did good things and good things came to me. Tapi lama lama I notice I lost something. As if the good things alone aren't enough. I want it to be equal. The amount of good things happen to me = the amount of the deeds I've done. Simple math. 

I used to always hope for something in return for my good deeds. Be it excel in my study, being recognized by people, being thanked for and etc. I enjoy easing people's life as well as I enjoy being thanked for whatever deeds that I gave. I believe at one point of life, we will encounter this feeling. And for me, it happened for quite a long time without me realizing it.

I would say 22 is the starting point of your age when maturity hits. Well, if thats not the case for you, it is for me. I couldn't believe it took me so much time to realize that the world isn't revolve around me. This life isn't a simple math. Its E=mc². Complicated but intriguing. 

At the age of 22, I knew something isn't right. And I realize I was being selfish. So selfish I must say. This is kinda hard to admit but yeah thats the painful truth. But alhamdulillah, Allah is really good to me that He always gives me whatever that I wished for. And being so, it adds up to my regret for being selfish. 

Here's the thing that I learned, we are acting kind, not because we need something to regain from it. But because being kind is what it is. The only option we get to do in this life. We do good things not to please people, but only to seek for the approval from the Almighty. Cause at the end of the day, there are only two possible places for us- Heaven or Hell. Therefore I choose heaven. All the time. And I hope our choice is the same. 

Being kind or throwing good deeds will not always give us flowers in return, but certainly it gives satisfaction one would never expected. Yes! That's the thing I lost for quite some times. 

I guess this pandemic thingy isn't bad at all. Well take me for example,  I learned so much for the past few months. Uhm, particularly about life. And I believe, everybody has their own story of life that being left untold. Like me. It took me long, to finally found the thing that I lost - satisfaction. And this pandemic period, has given me ample time to keep searching for that one thing. 

People, maybe it is just me who've been striken by reality at the age of 22. But I believe at some point of life, you will be in my situation too. And I'd say, thats when maturity hits. I am so glad it hits me at 22. Early enough for me to make a judgment out of myself (( well I did hope the maturity hits me earlier than this, though)). It knocks the sense out of me and thus brings out the very new me. Alhamdulillah. 😁 

22 birthdays has passed and this year, is the best. Thanks for all the wishes you guys has sent to me. I appreciate it. So much. And I hope my writing would be of help for you guys out there. 😊

Remember, we were created to please the creator, not the creation. 😁 So if you used to be in the same boat as mine, let's stop and take one step to change. Continue being kind, because that is what you're meant to do. 

Oh ya, I pray all of you would success in whatever you're doing. And I hope you all pray for mine too! Don't forget to take care of your mental health. Its okay to stop for a moment. Your life isn't a race, okay. You are the ruler of your life. So lead it on your pace. Sometimes, being no 1 is not all about winning. 😊 Take care people. Till we meet again. 💜

Annyeong! 👋 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PPBU YBR

Assalamualaikum..... Hi again peeps. 👋😁 Im back! #jangankecam  Aku rasa still tak terlambat kut untuk aku ucapkan Congratulations untuk adik adik yang baru lepas ambil result SPM baru baru ni. Congratulations!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 tak kisah lah berjaya dengan cemerlang ke, berjaya separa cemerlang ke, tak berjaya tapi cemerlang ke, tak berjaya tak cemerlang ke (eh?) You guys have done the best. Berjaya ke tak berjaya ke itu semua tolak tepi. Yang penting bersyukur. Ada hikmahnya result yg kita dapat tu macam tu. Jangan lupa sujud syukur tau. Aku tau, waktu waktu macam ni raaaamaaaiiii gila yg tengah duk isi UPU,  godek godek scholarship kan? Takpe aku pun macam tu jugak dulu. Desperate nak scholarship sebab yelah kita bukan kaya nak tanggung semua hihu. ✌😌  Jadi di kesempatan ini aku cerita sikitlah pasal PPBU  yang aku dapat ni. Alhamdulillah. P/s: This maybe long so be prepared peeps. 😜 Since lepas SPM,  aku memang tiap masa godek pasal scholarship ni. Sampailah aku

PRE INTERNSHIP STORY: Aku Dilema Nak Pilih Company!

 Assalamualaikum.... Hi peeps. Kita jumpa lagi 🙋 Disebabkan aku dahnak intern so aku nak share sikit lah perih jerih ((amboi)) mencari peluang internship. Geli pulak bila baca semula tapi yeah itulah dia intinya untuk entry kalini. Haaa kalini aku bagi peluang korang untuk close tab dululah kalau tak berminat. Kalau berminat nak tahu boleh sambung baca ((jangan kata akak tak warning)).  Ok back to the story. Seperti anda semua tahu batch kitorang ni kira macam batch intern tersakiti 2.0 lah. Sebab intern tersakiti 1.0 batch atas kitorang sebab dorang intern waktu Covid mula-mula nak merebak. So kitorang ni intern di kala Covid baru-baru nak baik. Tapi proses nak dpat intern tu yang sakit sebab time tu numbers of infected people memang mencanak naik taknak kalah. Pastu kebanyakkannya kluster tempat kerja laktu. Jadinya ramailah antara kami yg affected dengan situasi ini. Contohnya banyak company yg freeze internship dan tak amik langsung intern. Jadi pilihan untuk intern tu makin terha

PPBU YBR Part II

Assalamualaikum.... Hai peepsss. Aku rindu teruk kat korang huhu. Sebenarnya aku dah lama dah nak sambung part 2 untuk PPBU ni tapi sorrylah aku ada baaaaannyaaakkk gila kerja nak kena buat termasuklah aku ada latihan intensif untuk tauliah. P/s: Guys aku dah tauliah guyss!!!!  *emoji budak menjerit kegembiraan*  Nanti kalau rajin aku buat entry pasal tauliah tu eh. Sekarang aku nak fokus cerahkan balik kulit pastu nak tulis PPBU  ni ha. Aku baru lepas balik kem YBR sebenarnya tu yg excited lain macam tu. ((Tak sebenarnya aku dah lama balik dari kem tapi harini baru rajin nak tulis entry sambungan lol)) So ingat tak dulu aku cakap aku kena settlekan dokumen dalam masa seminggu kan? So ni sambungan dia. Lepas je aku tau aku dapat tu dia suruh aku pergi dekat portal and download beberapa dokumen. ((Bukan beberapa ye guys sebenarnya. Banyak gila huhu kesian printer kawan aku kena print banyak banyak huhu)) Dokumen tu macam biasalah ada 1. Dokumen perjanjian. Dokumen ni dahla teb